- From March 15 until December 1 – only artificial bouquets and fresh cut flowers will be permitted as grave decorations. These must be placed in approved cemetery vases..
- Memorial Day Exceptions – Memorial Day grave decorations may be placed on Friday beforeMemorial Day and should be removed the Sunday following Memorial Day.
- Potted plants, wreathes, artificial baskets, and flowers may be placed on Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving Day. These decorations will remain for one week or until the blossoms are dead, whichever occurs first. If not called for within that time they will be removed by cemetery personnel and discarded.
- From December 1 until March 15 – any appropriate winter decorations such as wreathes, grave blankets, artificial bouquets, etc., may be used. Grave blankets will be removed between February 1 and February 15 and all other seasonal flowers and decorations will be removed beginning March 15.
- Please use no glass or pottery containers at any time, or shepherds hooks. Also, please do not use pieces of wire, coat hangers, or anything similar to anchor a basket or pot. These are very dangerous and may cause severe injury if thrown from under a mower or a trimmer. The digging of holes on graves or lots or the mutilation of sod for any reason is specifically forbidden.
- Private planting at monument locations and on individual graves is not permitted except as specifically authorized by the cemetery manager. Rose Hill assumes no responsibility for any private planting or for any damage done to such planting by lawn care equipment or herbicides.
- Artificial bouquets and cut flowers placed in approved cemetery vases during the year will be removed when, at the cemetery’s discretion, they become withered, faded, unsightly or unseasonable.
- These regulations are not intended as a restraint, but rather as a measure to create and preserve the beauty of our cemetery. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
Rose Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park
4161 E Admiral Pl. Tulsa, OK 74115